MedNorth Health Center accepts the following forms of payment.
MedNorth CareMed Slide Fee Discount Program
The Sliding Fee Discount Program is a federal program that permits MedNorth Health Center to discount normal charges for either a medical, dental visit and/or Behavioral health.
We offer a CareMed Sliding Fee Discount Program for eligible patients. All patients may apply regardless of whether you do or do not have insurance.
· We use your household size and income eligibility
· Patients with household size and income below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines will be eligible for CareMed Sliding Fee Plan Discounts
· Patients with house hold size and income at or below 100% of the federal poverty guideline will pay a nominal charge
· Sliding fee discounts apply after all insurance payments have been processed
· The amount on your bill, after your approval for the Care Med Sliding Fee Discount Program, is your responsibility
· The CareMed Sliding Fee Discount Program is the last payer after all benefit plans. You must apply for all public and private insurance that you qualify for including North Carolina Medicaid, North Carolina HealthChoice, Medicare, and employer plans
· CareMed Slide Fee Discount Program must be updated annually
Items you must bring to apply for the Slide Fee Discount Program:
Family size documentation and Income documentation. Please call the, MedNorth Health Center Eligibility Specialist, at 910-202-8641 for further information